Christmas Eve!

Today was good. Yeah, the Mall and Wal Mart were totally and completely insane and I should never have gone, BUT it was good. The much anticipated and extraordinarily stressed out prior to program went great. It was fun, it was good, and it went great. Yeah, somethings didn't go right, but we kept going and it was great!
Not only that, but the message had to have shown through and made itself quite clear. I was the first muff: I nailed the first verse, Kelsey was INCREDIBLE on the second verse, and here I come again with "Oops, what're the words to this verse again? I'll just wing it and see how it goes..." Yeah, nice to know how "professional" I am! But, everyone else did great! I suppose it makes sense that I want to make it about me...

Last thought: my wife is incredible! She put it all together and made it work without much in the way of insanity! Yeah, it wasn't her full vision but it was great. And the comments I've heard made it sound as though everyone enjoyed it as well. So, God was with us and not just in making sure we were all there, but in pulling together all the disparate parts and making it fit and go together.

God is good and God is coming again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyond the Pale (Part 1)

He Will Be Called: Mighty God (Part 1)

He Will Be Called: Wonderful Counselor